2017 Savannah Children’s Book Festival Poster Art Contest!
DEADLINE: Fri., March 31, 2017
If you’re a kindergarten through college grade student living in our service area of Chatham, Effingham or Liberty Counties, this contest is for you! Winning entries may have their artwork featured on the official poster for the 2017 Savannah Children’s Book Festival, presented by Live Oak Public Libraries and the City of Savannah Department of Cultural Affairs, on Sat., Nov. 18, 2017, 10 – 4 at Forsyth Park.
– Accepted paper sizes: 8.5 x 11 (Artwork may be vertical or horizontal)
– Use any creative medium (paint, colored pencils, crayons, markers).
– All art must be dry and 2 dimensional. No 3D entries please.
– Collage art is OK. No words written on the artwork please. Art only.
– Enter as many posters as you like!
– Drop off your poster(s) at any Live Oak Public Libraries branch locations during operating hours. Entries MUST be received by March 31, 2017.
– Please include (on the back), your first and last name, grade, school, address, phone number and email.
– Winners will be posted on the library website by Fri., April 14 and invited to a reception on Tues., April 25 at 6 p.m. at Bull Street Library.
– Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the Poster Contest flyer.