Suggest a Purchase
We welcome suggestions of titles to add to our collections. If we choose to acquire an item, we will place a hold on it for the customer submitting the suggestion.
It may take 2-3 weeks to place orders and holds. Watch your account for new holds. If we are not going to acquire something, we will e-mail you.
Please limit your requests to two (2) titles a week.
Please do not request a title that has not yet been released. Amazon usually has release dates. We usually order titles a few weeks or even months in advance. Please check the catalog.
What we won't acquire
2. Music CDs (due to budget constraints).
3. Works deemed too technical or scholarly to be of interest to most of our customers.
4. Items deemed too expensive for their anticipated use.
5. Self-published titles. Local authors are encouraged to donate their books.
6. Foreign language titles (due to budget constraints).
7. Titles that are out of print.
If you have any questions, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.